Sunday, June 14, 2015

Photo(s) of the week - Stockholm, you big bundle of joy

So I'd been to Stockholm three times before, as it is really easy to take a one-day cruise from Tallinn (or Riga, if you feel you wanna party with Latvian teenagers, awyeah), but the first time I went I was really young and the past two times were in the winter when it's cold and your feet get wet and it gets dark really early and it's just all sorts of annoying. But this year I was obsessed with taking the trip in the summer and managed to find three SUPER AWESOME girls to live it up with on the ship and spend a day in Stockholm walking, eating cinnamon rolls and shopping (there are definitely worse ways to spend a Wednesday!). Oh it was so much fun!

 See ya, Tallinn!
 Words cannot express how excited I was to have a window in our cabin. I guess you can't really appreciate a cabin with a window if you haven't been on two cruises with a windowless cabin

 King's palace
 This was supposed to be a group selfie (an usie if you will), but only two of us managed to look in the right direction. Oh well.
 We were watching change of guard at the king's palace, which basically meant we were watching a bunch of tourists watching change of guard and taking pictures
 Strike a pose! I guess this is the point where I should mention the SUPER EXCITED elderly Frenchman who was standing next to me. The only way to see anything was to lift up my camera and take pictures, but every time I extended my arms, he went 'tickle tickle!" and tickled me. Every time.
 (Apparently) famous Swedish cinnamon rolls
 Had to go and see what my old friend queen Kristina was doing. Still as majestic as ever


 Arrogant Swedish seagulls
 We're on a boat!
 A mirror usie of the infamous rap group Feminem before performing Lose Yourself next to a karaoke bar a few hours later
And sunset over the Baltic Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vana-aasta õhtu blogimeem 2019

1. Mida sa tegid aastal 2019, mida sa varem teinud pole? See aasta oli uute asjade suhtes üsna erakordne. Peamiselt meenuvad viis asja: 1....