Thursday, June 18, 2015

Photo of the week: Master of Arts

Yes, it's official. I am now a cum laude graduate of the University of Tartu. I can now end all my letters with my name and the title MA after it. After 18 years of continuous studying I am finally done with school... for now. I guess it must be a really weird feeling once I actually realize that I'm no longer a student, but right now I feel no different from what I did the day before yesterday e.g., except for the fact that I have a pile beautiful flowers and a sore throat, because it was cold yesterday, but one must suffer for pretty pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vana-aasta õhtu blogimeem 2019

1. Mida sa tegid aastal 2019, mida sa varem teinud pole? See aasta oli uute asjade suhtes üsna erakordne. Peamiselt meenuvad viis asja: 1....