Monday, July 20, 2015

Photo of the (previous) week: bargain bride*

This photo will mark the end of my amazing two-week sort-of vacation in paradise. I've been back for 24 hours and I'm already stressed!
I got this full-length white dress and my great-grandma told me to take it to Austria with me, because then, hopefully some man will marry me, if they see that I already have a dress and don't have to spend any money on that. So if you know a man who's desperately looking for a wife and the only thing stopping him is the fact that he doesn't want to spend money on a wedding dress, tell him to look no more!

*I really hope it's a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vana-aasta õhtu blogimeem 2019

1. Mida sa tegid aastal 2019, mida sa varem teinud pole? See aasta oli uute asjade suhtes üsna erakordne. Peamiselt meenuvad viis asja: 1....